Hi I’m Natalie and I dress up for a living.
I dress up as a corporate Marketing Manager by day and I wear fairy wings on the weekends……
What started as a fun way to “Never Grow Up ” has since turned into a very real business. I am also the Managing Director of fun for Strawberry Fundaes Kids Parties and I LOVE it!!
I am also a mum of 3 year old Jude and 4 month old Lola. BEST JOB EVER!! ( Even if they drive me nuts now and then)
Follow my blog to read about my funny adventures, my favourite mum hacks, and be inspired to throw a wicked kids party!
Cool facts about Me –
- Has worked at over 3,000 kids parties
- Was once a writer / contributor to magazines and newspapers such as Who Weekly Magazine, Disney Girl Magazine, Starlight Kidz, The Cairns Post and Port Douglas Gazette.
- Worked in the theme park industry for 7 years where she was paid to perform and host various shows, impersonate characters and smile for a living.
- Spent 5 years bringing smiles to seriously ill children and their families as a Captain Starlight for The Starlight Foundation Australia.
- Continues to grant wishes and bring light to little ones through her work with Camp Quality, Make A Wish Australia and The Starlight Children’s Foundation.
- Was a finalist in the Whats on For Kids 2017 Best Party Entertainment in Australia. ( There were only 7 finalists in Australia!)
- Has an ice – cream addiction.